EvaBssi is an international consulting firm in cybersecurity and IS performance.
EvaBssi has been assisting large accounts and small & medium enterprises in the luxury goods, banking, industry, and services sectors, as well as government agencies for 15 years.
Specialized in cybersecurity, cloud and infrastructures, EvaBssi combines methodological know-how, high level of technical expertise and R&D.
• Control cyber risks
• Identify, protect, detect, respond and recover
• Design, build and operate innovative and efficient IS
EvaBssi combines methodological know-how, a high level of technical expertise and R&D.
EvaBssi has been awarded the HappyAtWork© label and has 8 offices on 4 continents.
- Ensure technical implementation and business processes are aligned according to requirement.
- Perform tender bidding solution and pertaining to security deliverable requirement.
- Lead the design, implementation, operation and maintenance security management systems.
- Perform evaluation solutions and recommend best meets users requirement with consideration of operation constraints to the business owners.
- Perform independence review and update of information security policies according to regulatory requirements.
- Perform compliance check and recommend base on industrial standard on security fixing for IT risks as per regulatory requirements. (E.g IM8 | CCOP | CII)
- Perform independence security risk and audit assessment for on boarding and on-going projects.
- Provide IT security awareness training when require.
- Good knowledge on security tools and products in the market.
- Bachelors or higher in Information Security System or relevant IT experience.
- Preferably with minimum 10 years' experience in cyber security role including 3 years in IT infrastructure implementation and deployment experience.
- Solid foundation in Cyber Security Incident handling Management.
- Solid foundation in advisory on Penetration Test, Vulnerability Assessment & Risk Assessment using industrial tools.
- Solid foundation in Risk Management.
- Expert in using MS office + project schedule.
- Experience in Operating System (Win|Unix|Linux), Networking (Cisco|Foritgate) Database (MsSQL|Oracle).
- Experience working in government project.
- Experience in script writing e.g (Shell).
- Experience in IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Lv3 deployment methodologies.
- Good domain knowledge on IDPS, WAF, Endpoint, APT, SIEM, FW implementation.
- Creative, independent and good problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication with strong analytical and writing skill.
- Regular team buildings
- 18 leave days / Year
- AXA Health Insurance + AXA Life insurance
- Annual bonus
- Working hours: from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- E-learning and certifications paths