EvaBssi is an international consulting firm in cybersecurity and IS performance.
EvaBssi has been assisting large accounts and small & medium enterprises in the luxury goods, banking, industry, and services sectors, as well as government agencies for 15 years.
Specialized in cybersecurity, cloud and infrastructures, EvaBssi combines methodological know-how, high level of technical expertise and R&D.
An answer to our clients’ challenges:
- Control cyber risks
- Identify, protect, detect, respond and recover
- Design, build and operate innovative and efficient IS
EvaBssi has been awarded the HappyAtWork© label and has 8 offices on 4 continents.
- Able to recommend and implement SIEM solution (E.g IBM Radar).
- Able to provide daily administering and analyze weak point for security controller, implement or customize the User Define Rule (UDR) regularly in accord to authority requirement.
- Able to perform detection and analyzing with Proof of Concept exploit (PoC) code.
- Able to perform compliance check and implement security finding and fixing for IT risks as per regulatory requirements.
- Able to provide advisory and perform security risk assessments for new project and current systems.
- Able to perform periodic IT security control testing and remediate gaps.
- Able to conduct IT security awareness training when require.
- Good knowledge on security tools and products in the market.
- Bachelors or higher in Information Security System or relevant IT experience.
- Preferably with minimum 5 years' experience in cyber security role including 2 years in IT infrastructure implementation and deployment experience.
- Expert in using MS office + project schedule.
- Experience in Operating System (Win|Unix|Linux), Networking (Cisco|Foritgate) Database (MsSQL|Oracle).
- Experience in managing and installing SIEM, PIM, SSO, NAC solutions.
- Experience working in government project.
- Experience in perform Penetration Test, Vulnerability Assessment & Risk Assessment using industrial tools.
- Experience in script writing e.g (Shell).
- Experience in IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Lv3 deployment methodologies.
- Good domain knowledge on IDPS, WAF, Endpoint, APT, SIEM, FW implementation.
- Creative, independent and good problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication with strong analytical and writing skill.
Must have at least (3 out of 6)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) minimum level 9
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP)
- Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA)
- Regular team buildings
- 18 leave days / Year
- AXA Health Insurance + AXA Life insurance
- Annual bonus
- Working hours: from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- E-learning and certifications paths