EvaBssi is an international consulting firm in cybersecurity and IS performance.
EvaBssi has been assisting large accounts and small & medium enterprises in the luxury goods, banking, industry, and services sectors, as well as government agencies for 15 years.
Specialized in cybersecurity, cloud and infrastructures, EvaBssi combines methodological know-how, high level of technical expertise and R&D.
An answer to our clients’ challenges:
- Control cyber risks
- Identify, protect, detect, respond and recover
- Design, build and operate innovative and efficient IS
EvaBssi has been awarded the HappyAtWork© label and has 8 offices on 4 continents.
- Maintain and upgrade CLIENT network and connectivity to other CLIENT offices, regional offices, partners sites
- Provide network design, solution deployment, and technical documentation for network and security-related equipment such as LAN, WAN, Firewall, Load Balancer, etc.
- Translates business requirements into technical designs that ensure availability, stability, scalability, security and ensure the solutions comply with the CLIENT's standard
- Participates in coordination with the Central architecture team to various initiatives such as Proof of Concepts, evaluations, and tests. Assures those initiatives are coherent with the Regional constraints
- Understands the Regional business requirements, translates them, and elaborates suitable technical solutions in line with the Infrastructure standards.
- Gathers all business requirements, defines, documents, and communicates solutions to the appropriate parties and Implements or oversees the implementation of those solutions
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required:
- Advanced knowledge of network architecture design, implementation and support
- Practical experience in deploying network and security equipment, such as Cisco routers, switches, wireless infrastructure, firewalls and load balancers
- In-depth knowledge of routing, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IP multicast, QoS, VPC, Spanning-tree with strong deployment and troubleshooting experience
- Proficiency in managing Cisco, Checkpoint, PaloAlto and Fortinet firewalls
- Familiarity with network monitoring and troubleshooting/analysis tools, such as Solarwind, Netscout InfiniStream, WireShark, NetFluke, ServOne etc.
- Familiarity with network tools to improve network infrastructure performance
- Working knowledge of ITIL framework related to Incident, Change, Request...
- Proficiency in handling complex IT-related projects: from writing a proposal, initiating, & planning projects, to executing, monitoring/controlling projects, until and including project closure.
- Good team and relationship builder with excellent communication skills at all levels
- Excellent document skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Holder of CCNP is the minimum requirement
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in Network deployment services
- Expertise in network infrastructure design, implementation and support (CCIE or multiple CCIE is a strong ‘plus’)
- Expertise in Firewall implementation and support (Cisco/PaloAlto/Checkpoint/Fortinet certification is a strong “plus”)
- Client-oriented, strong communication and organization skills
- Expertise in ITIL methodology for incident/change/request
- Ability to work under pressure and delivery the project on time.
- Fluency in English
- Regular team buildings
- 18 leave days / year
- AXA Health Insurance + AXA Life insurance
- Annual bonus
- Working hours: from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Training and certifications paths