EvaBssi is an international consulting firm in cybersecurity and IS performance.
EvaBssi has been assisting large accounts and small & medium enterprises in the luxury goods, banking, industry, and services sectors, as well as government agencies for 15 years.
Specialized in cybersecurity, cloud and infrastructures, EvaBssi combines methodological know-how, high level of technical expertise and R&D.
An answer to our clients’ challenges:
- Control cyber risks
- Identify, protect, detect, respond and recover
- Design, build and operate innovative and efficient IS
EvaBssi has been awarded the HappyAtWork© label and has 8 offices on 4 continents.
- Manage security projects and implementation to mitigate IT risks and comply with customer and/or regulatory requirements
- Utilizing and applying knowledge of the Identity Management suite of products, design solutioning and implementation into projects
- Perform update of information security policies and/or other documentation as according to customer and/or regulatory requirements
- Perform compliance checks as per regulatory requirements and recommend security fixes/remediation for identified gaps
- Perform security risk assessments for new projects and/or current systems
- Provide advice and consultancy on security risk and controls
- Provide IT security awareness training when required
- Good knowledge on security tools and products in the market
- Bachelors in Information System or relevant IT experience
- Preferably with 2 years' experience in cyber security role, 2 years in infra role
- Expert in using MS office + project schedule
- Experience with one or more IAM solutions like Cyberark, Sailpoint, BeyondTrust, Okta, Forgerock is required
- Working knowledge of user provisioning, privileged access management, directory services, multi-factor authentication and single sign-on technologies
- Experience with IAM solutions for cloud service providers (Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure) is a plus.
- Experience implementing and supporting IAM tools and processes, ability to communicate effectively across the organization, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a 24/7 SOC environment
- Experience in IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) lv3 deployment methodologies
- Creative, independent and good problem solving skill
- Excellent communication with strong analytical and writing skill
- Understanding of possible attack activities such as network reconnaissance probing/ scanning, DDOS, malicious code activity, etc
- Strong knowledge in system security architecture and security solutions
- Experience with IAM (Identity and access management) concepts and technologies
- Industry related certification preferred (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, SABSA, PRINCE2, TOGAF, ITIL).
- Solution Level Certifications:
- Certifications in Cyberark products (preferred)
- Certifications in Microsoft and/or Unix OS
- Basic certifications in network
- Certifications in cloud AWS or Azure
- Regular team buildings
- 18 leave days / year
- AXA Health Insurance + AXA Life insurance
- Annual bonus
- Working hours: from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Training and certifications paths