EvaBssi is an international consulting firm in cybersecurity and IS performance.
EvaBssi has been assisting large accounts and small & medium enterprises in the luxury goods, banking, industry, and services sectors, as well as government agencies for 15 years.
Specialized in cybersecurity, cloud and infrastructures, EvaBssi combines methodological know-how, high level of technical expertise and R&D.
An answer to our clients’ challenges:
- Control cyber risks
- Identify, protect, detect, respond and recover
- Design, build and operate innovative and efficient IS
EvaBssi has been awarded the HappyAtWork© label and has 8 offices on 4 continents.
As an ELK Engineer, you will be in a hands-on role, which consist of building and maintaining a centralized logs platform and onboarding applications to that platform through automation and coaching.
As an ELK Engineer you will be:
- Designing and implementing solutions for centralized logs, infrastructure and health metrics, distributed tracing for Wealth Management applications.
- Influencing other teams and engineering groups in adopting logging best practices.
- Closely work with teams maintaining legacy applications for log standardization (and correlation).
- Driving improvements to processes and design enhancements to continuously improve the production environment.
- Troubleshooting problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing impact to our customers.
- Applying best practices for managing cluster, scaling and capacity planning.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of overall experience in professional software engineering;
- At least 4+ years of hands-on experience with ELK
- At least 1+ years of hands-on experience with Ansible and Docker
- ELK stack administration experience
- Understanding of Query DSL, index, mappings, shard allocation and segments
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Ability to code using Java
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Elastic certification
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis, Kafka
- Experience with Application Performance Monitoring and micro services applications
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Contributing to open source projects