EvaBssi is an international consulting firm in cybersecurity and IS performance.
EvaBssi has been assisting large accounts and small & medium enterprises in the luxury goods, banking, industry, and services sectors, as well as government agencies for 15 years.
Specialized in cybersecurity, cloud and infrastructures, EvaBssi combines methodological know-how, high level of technical expertise and R&D.
An answer to our clients’ challenges:
- Control cyber risks
- Identify, protect, detect, respond and recover
- Design, build and operate innovative and efficient IS
EvaBssi has been awarded the HappyAtWork© label and has 8 offices on 4 continents.
- Assess and support implementation of security controls
- Align organizational security strategy and infrastructure with overall business and technology strategy
- Identify security design gaps in existing and recommend changes or enhancements
- Implement security by design in all business projects
- Liaise with engineering and architecture teams in Europe to ensure solutions deployed are decreasing Cyber Risks
- Lead technical discussions between Roofs and Cybersecurity Product Manager to ensure Global directives are understood, followed and implemented.
- Support local team with cybersecurity technical expertise for solution implementation.
- Respond to escalated security incidents and provide thorough post-event analyses.
- Ensure client's infrastructure and solutions follow the latest security standards, systems and authentication protocols, as well as best practice security products.
- Support the definition of client's specific Standards that will have to be adopted by the company globally.
- Assess the existing solutions in place and provide recommendations to harmonize the IT / Cybersecurity ecosystem within the company.
- Provide supervision and guidance to the Security teams both in Europe and abroad;
- Support identification of system weakness and propose solutions to counter the risks and remediate to the situation.
- Support the creation of disaster recovery procedures as well as a Crisis Management Plan.
- Regularly communicate vital information, security needs and priorities to upper management.
- Master’s Degree specialized in Information Technology or Equivalent
- 5-10 years' experience in information security, cybersecurity and/or IT risk management
- A strong working knowledge of current IT risks, security implementations, and computer systems
- Understanding of cybersecurity topics, including but not limited to: Security protocols, PKis, authentication, authorisation, Encryption, Multi-factor authentication, Single sign-on, Identity management, Bastion, CyberArk, EDR and EPP, Security Reporting or related technologies
- Experience in implementing security solutions on an international scale
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively in a challenging environment to drumbeat the activity
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous work in a multicultural environment
- A negotiation level of English is required
- French would be a plus
- Regular team buildings
- 18 leave days / year
- AXA Health Insurance + AXA Life insurance
- Annual bonus
- Working hours: from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Training and certifications paths