EvaBssi is an international consulting firm in cybersecurity and IS performance.
EvaBssi has been assisting large accounts and small & medium enterprises in the luxury goods, banking, industry, and services sectors, as well as government agencies for 15 years.
Specialized in cybersecurity, cloud and infrastructures, EvaBssi combines methodological know-how, high level of technical expertise and R&D.
An answer to our clients’ challenges:
- Control cyber risks
- Identify, protect, detect, respond and recover
- Design, build and operate innovative and efficient IS
EvaBssi has been awarded the HappyAtWork© label and has 8 offices on 4 continents.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Cloud / Infrastructure Consultant is responsible for the implementation of IT system solutions. The Cloud Consultant will use knowledge and expertise to support our competencies with everyday IT needs and maintain corporate systems and IT infrastructure on the cloud and on premises.
The Technical Consultant is responsible as an Architect in developing the architectural design based on Cloud architectural principles and best practices; leveraging on Cloud services to ensure infrastructure scalability, reliability and resiliency.
Developing the Migration Practice, elevating the technical execution and delivery with different cloud migration approaches, to coordinate with different internal teams and external vendors/partners to ensure successful cloud migration, provide expert views, inputs and recommendations for customer decision based on technical judgment and drive processes and execution goals. The role will be responsible to develop and execute strategies for various phases of mid-scale migrations (Messaging services, Office 365…., collaboration)
Experience & Responsibilities
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in client organization.
- Adhere to and enhance change control and release management procedures.
- Builds, configures, troubleshoots, and manages technologies across the IT infrastructure stack.
- Competency in writing and maintaining custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower downtime due to required human intervention.
- Conduct deep dive discussions on Cloud architectural principles, Cloud global infrastructure, network technologies related to Cloud, Security features and tools that Cloud provide and relate to traditional services
- Data center and server installation, maintenance, monitoring in cloud/IaaS
- Define improvements for increased system reliability, performance, and capacity management.
- Review and advise available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant and scalable distributed systems on Cloud
- Review and advise the Cloud network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets
- Review and advise the HA / DR strategies
- Develop scripted solutions and automation.
- Develop threat models and perform risk assessments of existing and new technology deployments.
- Disaster Recovery and Incident Response Planning
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
- Hands on experience on Cloud Infrastructure
- Integrate solutions with other applications and platforms based on requirements.
- Lead or provide technical direction for the planning, designing, and execution of testing efforts.
- Maintain, monitor, and support the infrastructure environment and / or facilities.
- Provides consulting, guidance, and ownership as appropriate to project teams, business analysts, service delivery personnel, and management.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor security auditing and alerting solutions.
- Linux / Windows server installation, maintenance, monitoring, data backup and recovery, security and administration.
- Managing networked storage
- Technical Leadership for work initiatives and projects.
- Troubleshoot operational issues, escalate as appropriate, and offer solutions.
- Understand and document technical requirements from clients
- Validate the environment to meets all security and compliance controls
- Work together with It Ops team and / or Project Managers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Active Directory design and/or migrations.
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in the designing and deploying of cloud architecture on Azure
- AWS/Azure/GCP Certifications preferred.
- Certifications in domain-specific (Hybrid Management, Networking, Compute, HPC, Hybrid storage, and Linux/OSS) technologies preferred
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity planning experience required.
- Experience deploying Microsoft Azure and other cloud technologies including Office 365, PAAS, IAAS, SAAS, Power BI, etc.
- Experience planning and executing Office 365 migrations, specifically Exchange hybrid, cloud, and tenant-to-tenant scenarios
- Experience with application delivery controllers (e.g., BIG-IP f5) preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Group Policies, Certificate Services, IIS, etc.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting.
- Familiarity with Azure Active Directory, Conditional Access Policies, and third party single sign-on technologies.
- General scripting (e.g., PowerShell, VBS) and system automation experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with core Microsoft technologies and services, including Azure IaaS, Office 365 and Active Directory, and Windows Server
- Public Cloud platform (e.g., AWS, Azure) experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, DHCP, and DNS.
- Strong working knowledge of security best practices for Microsoft Azure and other cloud based technologies.
- Technical expertise in deployment and administration of Virtualization services as related to Hyper-V.
- Technical expertise in email messaging with focus on Exchange, Office 365, and migration to Office 365 from disparate email systems.
- Technical expertise in Linux variants: RHEL, OEL, Ubuntu, CentOS
- Technical expertise in Office 365 Skype for Business, Teams, and Cloud PBX implementation and administration.
- Technical expertise in Windows Server and Desktop infrastructure, Active Directory services, Networking
- UNIX/Linux administration experience.
- Experience in Infrastructure and Operations along with experience in cloud network infrastructure in Azure.
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e., Windows and Linux IaaS, PaaS, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as a code technologies).
- Experience with technical infrastructure design methodologies and datacenter architectures and automation
- Experience building a cloud governance plan, setting best cloud practices and procedures.
- Strong background in enterprise & technical architecture design
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of Scrum or Agile development and Devops team initiatives
- Innovative problem solving, design and testing skills
- Azure Solution Architect certification (AZ 300) (Preferred)
- Regular team buildings
- 18 leave days / year
- AXA Health Insurance + AXA Life insurance
- Annual bonus
- Working hours: from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Training and certifications paths