EvaBssi is an international consulting firm in cybersecurity and IS performance.
EvaBssi has been assisting large accounts and small & medium enterprises in the luxury goods, banking, industry, and services sectors, as well as government agencies for 15 years.
Specialized in cybersecurity, cloud and infrastructures, EvaBssi combines methodological know-how, high level of technical expertise and R&D.
An answer to our clients’ challenges:
- Control cyber risks
- Identify, protect, detect, respond and recover
- Design, build and operate innovative and efficient IS
EvaBssi has been awarded the HappyAtWork© label and has 8 offices on 4 continents.
EvaBssi APAC is providing bid assistance and management to its clients. As a Business Analyst/Project Manager, you need to assess IT services, steer the stakeholders and the client organisation in order to choose new Service Providers fitting the new requirements and consolidating the number of them. You will work within the client teams and under the supervision of a mission director, who will bring its expertise in this kind of project and handle customer relationship.
You integrate the Client’s team and report to the EVA Group Project Director. Your first focus is to ensure that all necessary information, logistics and tasks are provided/done accordingly to the project. You also ensure that risk management is correctly handled with mitigation actions and follow the costs of Client’s project. You are the daily point of contact for the Client and its stakeholders.
- Lead the analysis and thorough documentation of current and future state business processes that require improvements.
- Design and develop requirements including writing basic functional and non-functional specifications, user interface mock-ups, process and data flow diagrams, dashboards, reports.
- Develop, improve and oversee the review and validation of written specifications with the subject matter experts, development team members, and other partners to ensure on-time completion with all necessary sign offs.
- Responsible to liaise with development team to ensure quality development of solution
- Making recommendations to optimize processes and get stakeholder buy-in that would support an efficient customer experience.
- Analyse the 3rd party/ product integration aspects of business requirements and be able to effectively work with vendors to implement such requirements.
- Design test cases to and support system enhancements.
- Put understanding of business and customers need in validating products/features.
- Report all issues and impacts of the different project streams to the Project Director.
- Organise, Animate meetings (Project meetings and Steering Committees) and write related minutes.
- Prepare Weekly Reports and Weekly Meeting supports.
- Consolidate and follow up all the actions.
- Project Management experience
- ITIL Foundation v3 certification (r2011 or earlier)
- Business analysis and requirement gathering in related industries
- Execution of testing activities: writing test scenarios and conducting SIT/UAT
- Knowledge and experience of business analysis tools such as Trello and Microsoft Visio
- Team Oriented
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-organized, able to see the big picture, break complexity and manage inter-dependencies
- Curiosity and interest to learn new technologies
- Focused on delivering results, resolving conflicts with a positive can-do attitude
Plus (Nice to have)
- Knowledge of systems integration and architecture preferred
- Knowledge of CRM (e.g. Salesforce) and Service now is a plus
- ITIL Intermediate certifications or higher
- PMBOK, PMI, Agile or PRINCE2 certification
- Regular team buildings
- 18 leave days / Year
- AXA Health Insurance + AXA Life insurance
- Annual bonus
- Working hours: from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- E-learning and certifications paths