EVA GROUP, PARTNER OF THE X-AFRICA FORUM AT THE POLYTECHNIC SCHOOL
Our active participation in the 2018 forum illustrates our desire to immerse ourselves in the African environment and increase our visibility, but above all to defend our legitimacy on these new challenges.
The perspective of creating links with local actors, built on common ambitions, is an opportunity that strongly stimulates us.
It is also with pride that we will participate in the Startups competition as a jury!
You can find the program of this day on the site of the event X-Africa.
Since 2007, our company supports its clients in the digital transformation of IT infrastructures by combining consulting approach and technical expertise in the following areas:
Cybersecurity, Cloud Infrastructures & Digital Innovation.
It is with the ambition to become a key player in the digital transition in Africa that we have, in March 2017, opened an office in Dakar, Senegal.
Aware that the access to innovative technologies is a major and indispensable issue for the development of the African continent, our objectives are as follows:
- Accompany the players in the banking sector or the electronic money institutions
- Implement shared growth through the establishment of an expertise services center for local and international clients.
- Provide value in various business sectors such as Education, Energy or Health
- Provide certified training to companies and engineering schools
- Design and implement innovative secure solutions with Siclo, our Software Development division and BSSI, our Cybersecurity division